Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Macy
My sister is fostering a dog from Pet Smart's weekend animal shelter in Dent. County. This dog is the greatest dog ever!!! I think it will be tough to say good bye. She constantly reminds Annabelle and Jack he is only staying a little while. I guess that's the way to go if you want to have a pet. It's short term, cost little money and the dog was already potty trained. She is about 3 months old and the definition of a mutt. She has about 5 different colorings on her. She is so loveable and we were so excited to have her spend a Saturday morning at our house. The kids had fun loving on her and playing and chasing her around the house. The really wore her out. I am on board to foster a dog. Sounds like fun and it's just temporary. Rob is not on the same page yet. Guess we'll wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment