Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Being Creative





Here are some pictures of us just hanging out. I decided to be creative on Monday and we made some dream catcher windo things and some silly putty. I am getting really bored being inside. Today was nice though. It was almost 70 degrees. We went to a train store with Katie and Zach and then had a picnic at a park. The kids loved to be outside, run around, swing, throw rocks, and slide! Benjamin broke out in some serious hives. They were really itching him. The only thing I can figure is he had some strawberries. They've never given him problems in the past. Who knows?! I bought some bendryl for him tonight and he fell asleep watching American Idol. Can you blame him? Micah is getting so big so fast. I really feel like he has grown up right before my eyes. I have been so busy caring for 3 toddlers that I can hardly remember when he was a tiny baby. I do love his indepence and character. I can now get stuff done while he plays with Ben and Ellie. He still just loves to smile. He NEVER misses a beat and can crawl just about as fast as a kid his age could walk (maybe faster). His favorite is beating me to Molly's dog food when I leave it on the floor. He'll just take a big handful and put it right in his mouth. Gross! He seems to love it. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. I don't remember Ben and Ellie doing this. He puts carpet, paper, fuzz, toys, trash, kleenex, you name it into his mouth. I have gagged him to the point of puking before to get stuff out of his mouth. Such a stubborn little tike. Well enough rambling...