Well here is my attempt at keeping you updated on our families happenings. I am new to the whole blog thing and thought I would give it a whirl. Of course Katie insisted I try because it's fun. Which I can't disagree. This seems like a great way for me to keep track of family memories and events. For instance today I took Elizabeth to the doctor because she has a rash all over her body that has been there for 5 days and it is not getting better. I found out she has 5th disease or the parvovirus. She is not longer contagious since she has the rash. Kids are contagious prior to getting it, which was who knows when. She has no other symptoms and is not effected by this at all. I am frustrated that I couldn't diagnose this myself. Oh well, I am only a nurse. The doctors get paid the big bucks to diagnose (or nurse practioner in our case). I am now an expert at recognizing 5th disease!
On a lighter note, we had almost a foot of snow on Tues. Rob recieved yet another day off of school which is always great. The kids really enjoyed playing in the snow although Elizabeth kept saying "I can't walk"! It really was too high for her to move around. We threw snowballs and even made a snowman. Wednesday we went out for about 2 hrs and good thing we did because it has been melting ever since. I will try to post some of our snow pictures as soon as I figure out how to.