Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Updates

 

Benjamin just lost his 3rd tooth. Unfortunately it came out after Micah threw a toy at him. He was a little shaken up to say the least. I was at work and tried to calm him down over the phone (I just happened to be talking to Rob when it happened). We have yet to send it to the tooth fairy; guess we should do that tonight. His toothless grin makes him look so much older. What happened to my little boy? He is loving Kindergarten and actually just had his first spelling test last Friday. He got a "Super" and 100%! I would hope he could nail his spelling words that included "I" and "a"; no joke! They start out on the easy side, so the kids (and parents) don't stress out too much I guess. He has a lot of fun playing with a friend who lives down the street. He is 100% boy as he is always making sound effects for everything, blowing things up, wrestling, and capturing the bad guy. Micah has even joined in on this.
 

Miss Ellie is still our little mama. She loves to care for all of her babies and even changes their diaper. She would be such a wonderful big sister to another sibling, but I don't know if that will happen. She is very sweet and loving, however, has started to tell Rob and I "no" a lot more lately which is causing a bit friction, but she is learning to do as she is told. She loves when I color with her and she especially loves to sing songs from church. The cool thing is I can find them all on you tube and then we rock it Jesus style!! She plays with our neighbor's little sister, Hannah who is five, and those two have fun using their imagination while playing house and doing cute little girl things.
 
Posted by Picasa

Micah is Mr. Goofball around here. Even though 50% of the time he has us pulling our hair out, he is sure to make us all smile. I wish I had a good example, because I feel like lately Rob and I have been cracking up. He is talking so well that sometime I forget he is only two. I love how he says "Mama what's dat?" Or how he tells me "I will hide God in my heart" and "look I made a noman (snowman) today at gool (school)!" So precious. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and hold on to their ages at 2, 4, and 6. They fill our lives with so much joy! Today Micah and Elizabeth are under the weather, but still their sweet selves. Micah had a 104 fever, but manages to laugh and still play a little bit-I can only imagine how miserable he must be. Kids are so resilient like that! I love 'em!!

No comments: