Friday, May 29, 2009

Lake Sherwood 5/23/09


We had a great time out at the Lake on Saturday. Being May and all I didn't bring my swimsuit because I thought it would be too chilly to swim. I was dead wrong. Not only was the weather in the low 80s the water was not cold at all. Everyone went swimming and the kids enjoyed themselves at the beach. I told Julie she had to "save" a kid if they went under since I only had clothes on! We enjoyed a couple of boat rides, fishing and a bbq. Each of my kiddos caught their very own fish-yes, even Micah!! They were so excited! We love spending time out there and will probably go out once a week. (Let me know if you want to come along-we love company)!! As I write this, a week later, I am at work and my wonderful husband was brave enough to take the kids to the lake today by himself! I hope they are having fun.

No comments: